February 26, 2013

Introducing: Cee Jay!

Y'assou! (That's Greek for 'hello'.) My name is Cee Jay Levine, and I'm helping to design information for the peer mentorship program. Working with Bobby Peck, I will be creating resources on the legal aspects of transitioning. I'm very excited to be helping with this project; it's the sort of thing that I wish had existed when I was a young person here in Pittsburgh.



Aside from the time I spent attending Allegheny College, I have lived in Pittsburgh my whole life. While I have an M.A.T. in Elementary Education, I'm currently working for the University of Pittsburgh as an Animal Care Technician. I also work for the Carnegie Museum of Natural History as an Assistant Supervisor for the Teen Docent program, a job that I've held for the past four years (I've been at the museum for 10). What free time I have is spent reading, writing, dancing, and practicing trombone. Oh, and I love science fiction, and frequently reference it in my interactions with others.
May the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment